City Tour’s hop-on hop-off bus offers a fast, convenient way to visit all of the city’s top attractions with a single ticket during the day. A key feature is the audio-guide available in 8 languages: -Azerbaijani, Russian, English, German, French, Persian, Italian and Japanese. Tickets include earphones for the audio-guide, a city map displaying the buses’ route and plenty of additional information about Baku’s attractions. At each stop, the bus will stand for two- or three-minutes giving time to snap a quick photo or two. Or you may hop off to get a fuller impression of the area and its attractions, hopping back on again when the next bus comes along, an hour later.
- Tour duration: 1,5 hours
- Total distance of route: 25 km
- Number of stops: 16
- Start point: Azadlig Square (next to Park Bulvar Mall)
- Working hours: 10 am-7 pm daily
- Ticket is valid during the day of the tour
Number of runs and starting time
Finishing time of Run 6
Note: The bus may arrive 5 (five) minutes early or late due to traffic flow on the roads.
- Duration of tour is 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 bus is operating
- 6 tours a day
- Duration of each stop is 1-2 minutes
- On the stop #1 – 15 minutes
Note: If there weren’t be any available seats in a first bus, the second bus will be sent to the route.