1. Is it enough to print out E-Ticket for the event entry?
Yes, as e-tickets are not delivered. E-tickets are being sent to registered email immediately in per online purchases.
2. How can I get tickets if I want to pay by cash?
You can get tickets for all upcoming events from city Ticket Sales Points, “ASAN Service” and Ticket Outlet in Ganjlik Mall. Please follow the link to get detailed info about Ticket Sales Points.
3. When can I use delivery method?
Your convenient delivery option varies by event. If delivery method is available, it will be displayed at the time of purchase in your account.
4. What is the age range of purchasing separate ticket for the children for the kids’ events?
Children over the age of 3 require a separate ticket.
5. What is the age range for the children entrance to the events considered for adults?
Entrance for the children under 6 years is not allowed. Children over 6 years must be accompanied by an adult.
6. Is it a must to complete “Promo code” section?
No, the promo codes presented by event organizator for the particular events.