Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape is the collection of more than 6,000 rock engravings bearing testimony to 40,000 years of rock art. Gobustan is a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered to be of “outstanding universal value” for the quality and density of its rock art engravings presenting hunting, flora, fauna and lifestyles of the inhabitants during the wet period that followed the last Ice Age, from the Upper Paleolithic to the Middle Ages.
- Official tour organized by Baku Tourism Information Center
- Duration: 4h
- Schedule: every day at 11:00 and 15:00
- Price: 25 AZN
- Authorized guides in the bus
- Entrance ticket to the reserve
- Special guiding in Gobustan
- Bottle of water
• Start point: Azadlig Square (next to Park Bulvar Mall)
Note: The maximum carrying capacity of the bus is 20 pax. If there weren’t be any available seats in a first bus, the second bus will be sent to the route.