Towering skyscrapers have risen from the sands through the years in the fast-growing city of Dubai but never has it forgotten its vibrant heritage and golden traditions.
Guests can Join our local experts at Bastakiya, one of the oldest neighbourhoods of Dubai, where your discovery of the city’s well-preserved cultural treasures shall commence.
Guests have the opportunity to;
• Learn about the 19th-century life in Dubai as you visit the Dubai Museum and weave through the alleys of the Al Fahidi Historical District.
• Board an “abra”, a traditional water taxi that ferried the locals through the years across the Dubai Creek.
• Walk through the gold and spice souks.
• Stop by the city’s most photographed mosque, the Jumeirah Mosque.
• Keep your eyes open all throughout the road trip as you will be passing by the historic Union House Flag where the UAE forged a union almost half a century ago.
• Take your must-have photo at the Jumeirah Beach with the iconic Burj Al Arab in the background.
• Pick-up and drop-off
• Guided tour (English Only)
• Tour of Al Fahidi Historical District with access to Dubai Museum
• Visit to gold and spice souks
• Stop at Jumeirah Mosque
• Drive through Union House Flag
• Photo stop at Jumeirah Beach
Saturday, Monday, Wednesday
English Speaking Guide
3 - 12 years old. Child Less than 3 Free of Charge
Pickup from Dubai City Hotels as per the Guest wish